Before the listing starts
- This section will help you understand the steps a Community Seller takes to make an eBay for Charity donation to your organization.
- Seller opts-in to eBay for Charity
Every Community Seller must opt-in to use eBay for Charity before they can create an eBay for Charity listing. This includes agreeing to special terms and giving PayPal Giving Fund access to collect donations.
- Seller finds a nonprofit
Sellers choose an organization in our Nonprofit Directory to support. Sellers can browse an A-Z list, or search by your organization’s:
- Name, keywords and mission statement
- State where you’re located
- Nonprofit type you have selected
- Spotlight on timely issues
- Seller submits their listing
Once they’ve selected a nonprofit to support, the seller submits their listing to go live on eBay. Once live, the listing will include the charity icon in eBay Search and on the View Item page.
- Your nonprofit’s name, mission statement, logo and the percentage to be donated will also appear in the listing. These features make eBay for Charity listings stand out, and may increase the number of bids and/or final sale price.