PayPal Giving Fund Nonprofit User Agreement
(Effective January 14, 2013)
- Read the previous Nonprofit User Agreement here.
- Our Relationship with You
- Your Eligibility to Register
- Your Obligations
- Receiving Donations
- License and Access to PayPal Giving Fund Website
- Donation Deductions and Fees
- Warranties and Disclaimers
- Term and Termination
- Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
1. Our Relationship with You
2. Your Eligibility to Register
- (i.) Your organization’s current “Name” and, if you have one, an electronic version of your “Logo” that meets our technical requirements.
- (ii.) A written “Mission Statement” that describes your charitable purposes.
- (iii.) Proof of your status as a Tax-Deductible Organization and as a Public Charity ("Proof of Status") such as a copy of your 501(c)(3) determination letter from the IRS.
- (iv.) A valid, working email address.
3. Your Obligations
4. Receiving Donations
- (i). we are unable to deliver it (e.g., if the bank account and/or contact information in your Nonprofit Profile is invalid);
- (ii) at any time you are in breach of this Agreement;
- (iii) you cease to be a Tax-Deductible Organization or a Public Charity in good standing;
- (iv) doing so would cause us to be out of compliance with applicable laws; or
- (v) doing so would bring us into disrepute.
- (i) you have ceased to be a Tax-Deductible Organization or a Public Charity;
- (ii) this Agreement has terminated;
- (iii) you are not a Participating Nonprofit in good standing; or
- (iv.) we have notified you that a Donor is due a donation refund.
5. License and Access to PayPal Giving Fund Website
6. Donation Deductions and Fees
8. Warranties and Disclaimers
- (i) you are, and at all times during the term of this Agreement will remain, a Tax-Deductible Organization with Public Charity status described in sections 501(c)(3) and 509(a) of the Code;
- (ii) you will utilize donations received from PayPal Giving Fund in accordance with such status;
- (iii) you will at all times use our Website and eBay in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including any requirements governing solicitation of charitable donations;
- (iv) all information provided by you in your Nonprofit Profile is true and accurate at all times;
- (v) you have the right to provide all information provided by you in your Nonprofit Profile or otherwise, the right to authorize us to use this information as contemplated herein, and the right to enter into this Agreement on behalf of your organization;
- (vi) you have the right to grant the licenses to PayPal Giving Fund hereunder; and our use, as contemplated by this Agreement, of materials or rights licensed hereunder, will not infringe the intellectual property rights or similar rights of any third party;
- (vii) you will not disparage PayPal Giving Fund, PayPal Charitable Giving Fund, eBay, any Participating Nonprofit or any partner or sponsor of PayPal Giving Fund identified within the PayPal Giving Fund Website; and