- PayPal Giving Fund is an independent 501c3 nonprofit organization that provides businesses with a safe and easy way for their customers to support their favorite causes. In doing so, we give nonprofits access to innovative fundraising opportunities that provide new sources of support for their work.
- PayPal Giving Fund makes giving safe, easy, and reliable by:
- Ensuring that 100% of every donation reaches the donor’s chosen nonprofit.
- Certifying that nonprofit participants are tax-deductible and meet international standards restricting hate, violence and intolerance.
- Managing the tax benefits of giving.
- We aim to unlock new sources of unrestricted funding for nonprofit organizations by making it easy for people around the globe to give as part of their daily life. Our mission can be summed up in just six words: any cause, any donor, any gift.
- In every facet of our work, we aim to be:
- Trusted by our partners and users.
- Responsive with excellent customer service.
- Ambitious on behalf of the nonprofits we serve.
Powering Giving at eBay Inc.
- eBay Inc. is committed to building a future that enables and inspires charitable giving at a scale never seen before. Toward that end, the company provides PayPal Giving Fund with crucial financial and technical support that enables us to pursue our mission and provide our services at no charge to nonprofits and donors alike.
- By way of its global portfolio of businesses - including eBay and PayPal – eBay Inc. is pioneering new, disruptive giving solutions that take advantage of each of its business’s unique assets to rally its customers in support of charitable causes. Here are just a few of the ways that PayPal Giving Fund is partnering with eBay Inc. to do just that:
- Donate with PayPal
- Donate with PayPal is a program that makes it safe and easy for the company’s more than 100 million users to find and support the causes they care about at home or on the go. Seasonal campaigns and promotions forge new connections and inspire people to give more - and more often.
- eBay for Charity
- eBay for Charity is a program that enables members of the eBay community to donate to their favorite cause. Sellers can give a portion of the proceeds from their sales, buyers can add a donation to their purchase during checkout, and anyone with a PayPal account donate to nonprofits right away – without buying or selling anything. Better yet, eBay for Charity makes it easy and cost effective for nonprofits to sell items in the world's largest online marketplace. Special features help nonprofit items stand out and, if the listing sells, eBay will credit back 100% of their insertion and final value fees.