- September 27, 2007
- Make an Impact! Sell to support the fight against Breast Cancer!
- An estimated 1,150,000 women around the globe will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year. Make a difference—and perhaps even help save a life—by creating listings with eBay Giving Works to benefit nonprofits that are leading the fight against this terrible disease. It only takes a minute and your generosity can help make breast cancer a thing of the past.
Shine the Spotlight on Your Listings
- Starting October 1st, targeted outreach and marketing will drive eBay shoppers to the Spotlight on Breast Cancer Awareness page at www.ebay.com/breastcancer . Make sure your items are included by donating a part of your listings’ final sale price to a participating organization. You can even revise an existing eBay listing to add a donation commitment. Your items will be searchable within eBay, eBay Giving Works, the Spotlight on Breast Cancer Awareness page, and the benefiting nonprofit’s page. It’s like 4 listings in 1!
- eBay is throwing strong promotional muscle behind Spotlight on Breast Cancer Awareness with a two-page spread in the October buyer catalogue. Don’t be left out! Be sure that buyers looking to join the fight against breast cancer will be able to shop your listings on the event page.
- High-profile auctions involving celebrities such as Melissa Etheridge, James Woods, Lucy Lui, Courteney Cox Arquette, Kelly Clarkson, the cast of Grey’s Anatomy and other A-list celebs will all drive traffic to eBay throughout October.
- And as always, there will be heavy eBay homepage promotion driving shoppers to the Spotlight on Breast Cancer Awareness page.
Choose a Nonprofit to Support
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Breast Cancer Fund , The Ellie Fund for Breast Cancer and dozens more. Many nonprofits are driving traffic to listings that support them, making Spotlight on Breast Cancer Awareness the perfect opportunity to reach a new audience while supporting this important cause.
- See all participating nonprofits
- Attract more bids! eBay Giving Works listings tend to receive twice as many bids as regular eBay listings
- Give your biz a boost! Take advantage of promotion that will drive traffic to the event page
- Strike a chord! The eBay Community has been actively supporting breast cancer issues for years
- It’s convenient! MissionFish delivers the donation for you and provides you with a tax receipt
- List Now!