- Looking for a new source of funding for your nonprofit? Discover eBay for Charity – a simple and effective fundraising program that can help your organization tap into the generosity of the eBay community.
- There are three ways to fundraise with eBay for Charity. Register with PayPal Giving Fund to start benefiting right away!
1. Receive donations from eBay sales
- eBay Community Sellers donate part or all of their sale to your organization.
- Learn more about receiving donations from Community Sellers »
2. Turn in-kind donations into cash
- Sell goods and services on eBay as a Nonprofit Direct Seller.
- Learn more about Nonprofit Direct Selling on eBay »
3. Receive Donations from PayPal Users
- Accept donations on eBay from any PayPal user through Donate Now.
- Learn more about Donate Now »
Put the RIBBON to work for your organization
- Over 20,000 nonprofits have already put the power of eBay to work for them. Register with PayPal Giving Fund and let your organization be the next to benefit from all eBay for Charity has to offer:
- Rise above the rest: eBay for Charity listings stand out in the eBay marketplace with a distinctive ribbon icon.
- Build awareness: Your logo and mission statement appear in every listing that benefits your cause (like this):
- Increase your visibility: Every eBay for Charity item is searchable on eBay, the eBay for Charity hub page, and on your About My Nonprofit page.
- Fundraise around the clock: Why do a few fundraising pushes a year? eBay is open 24/7/365 so your fundraising never has to stop.
- Get started! Register today!