- Just received an in-kind donation that your organization can’t use? Need a place to sell your organization’s merchandise? Is the office closet full of gifts from well-intentioned donors?
- Transform those items into unrestricted funds by selling them with eBay for Charity!
Why do it?
- Whether you just have one item to sell, or you’re planning a major auction event, selling on eBay is the ideal way to maximize your results. That’s because no matter what you’re selling, there are more potential buyers on eBay than anywhere else.
- Better yet, eBay and PayPal Giving Fund have loaded up eBay for Charity with special features designed exclusively for the Nonprofit Direct Seller (aka nonprofits selling their own stuff):
- When your listing sells, you get a 100% fee credit on your basic eBay selling fees.
- Your eBay listing will stand out from the pack with a special charity ribbon icon, information about your nonprofit and more.
- Nonprofit Direct Seller listings can spur Community Sellers to sell for you too.
How Nonprofit Direct Selling works
- Any nonprofit registered with PayPal Giving Fund can raise funds by Direct Selling on eBay
Get started now
- Ready to try Nonprofit Direct Selling? Here's how:
- Register for free with PayPal Giving Fund to be part of eBay for Charity.
- Register your organization for a free eBay seller account .
- Connect your accounts - add your eBay seller ID to your PayPal Giving Fund Nonprofit Account.
- Now you're ready to create your first listing!